Homemade Beauty Recipes
Home made beauty recipes are prepared from the fruit vegetables and the herbs. All of these are the gift of the nature. These have the capacity to consume the inorganic substances such as water, ether etc. from the earth and to change them in lfe supporting ingredients. when we prepare a homemade beauty recipe we always look for the easily available substances. Home made beauty recipes are the effective replacement for rhecostly makeup products. Diet and proper hygiene are the two essential factors for beauty. But the cleanliness of the body is the most important factor. Always clean your body with water, It will remove the dirt and pollutants from your body. Mask application is the oldest homemade recipe for enhancing your beauty. To prepare a face mask at home mix the juice of a lemon and an egg white. Apply this mask and thin layer of moisturizer on your face for some time and then clean it. As lemon works as a bleaching agent it will help in the removal of bloatches from your face.
Milk mask is the cheapest and the most easiest to prepare. It can be applied on the face with the help of cotton. Avocado acts as a natural moisturizer. Mush the avocado meat into a cream like textur and apply it on the face and neck for 20 minutes. Now gently wash your face. Your face skin will shine because of this homemade recipe. The best homemade mask recipe consists of pineapple, organic oats and honey as its main ingredients.
Blackhead and Whitehead Home Remedy
1. Use an oatmeal or almond mask throughly to cleanse your face. Mix either oatmeal or almond powder with enough rose water to make a soft paste that spreads easily on the skin. Rub it on your skin with your fingertips, paying special attention the problem areas. Leave to dry for about 15 minutes and then rinse off with cold water.
2. Apply undiluted lemon juice, two to three times a day, on the affected areas.
3. A solution made out of one and a half cups of hot water and half a tablespoon of boric powder is an ideal remedy for blackheads, Saturate a face napkin in this hot solution and press on to the skin, repeat it twice. Extract blackheads carefully with a blackhead extracter and sterilized cottonwool. The blackhead extractor you use should be a sterlized one. Now put on astrigent lotion.
4. Warm a little honey and apply on the trouble spots. Wash off after 10-15 minutes.
5. Make a paste of roasted & powdered pomegranate, mix it with fresh lime juice and apply over boils, acne, blackheads and whiteheads.
6. Apply grated potatoes as poultice to treat skin blemishes, wrinkles, boils, acne scar, blackheads and whiteheads.
7. Make a paste of ground radish seeds with water and apply on face to remove blackheads.
8. Mix 1 tsp's groundnut oil with 1 tsp fresh lime juice to prevent formation of blackheads and acne.
9. Mix 5 tea spoon full of sodium bicarbonate with 1 cup of boiled water. Put the mixture on the blackheads.
10. Combine equal parts baking soda and water in your hand and rub gently on your skin for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse with warm water. This is an effective home remedy for blackhead.
11. You can buy some green tea from the market(it is a very good antioxidant). After drinking the tea open the tea bag and rub the contents on the blackheads as a face scrub. Do it twice a week. This will help remove blackheads.
12. Mix glycerin soap, fuller's earth (multani mutti), almond powder in the ratio of 2:1:4 i.e. for each 20 gram of glycerin soap add 10 grams of fuller's earth with 40 grams of almond powder. Mix in it boiled water and make a paste. Apply the paste on the blackheads.
13. Make a paste of neem leaves with turmeric powder. Apply on affected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
14. Dont wipe off your nose after bathing and rub it with your fore fingers. This will help in removing blackheads.
Dandruff Home Remedies - Curing dandruff at your sweet home
Many medicines and medicated soaps and shampoos are available to cure dandruff, but the most effective is cleaning your hair properly. Brush your hair atleast thrice a day with a good quality comb and shampoo atleast once a week with a good anti-dandruff shampoo. Use of a 'pragmater ointment' at night is beneficial. While washing your
hair, take care the water does not fall down on your body or face. There are chances that you may get pimples. Some home remedies for dandruff are given below:
1. Take six spoon full of water and add two spoon full of pure vinegar into it and mix them throughly. Apply the mixture on the scalp with cotton wool swab before going to bed. Place a towel on the pillow to protect it from staining. Wash your head next morning. After shampooing, rinse again with vinegar water. Do this on any one day for at least three months if you want to get rid of dandruff.
2. Massage the scalp with almond oil and steam bathe your hair. Steam bath is taken by dipping the towel in boiling water and wrapping it around the hair, like a turban. Do not let the corners of your towel be wet, so that you can hold them. When your towel gets cold repeat it thrice or four times. Steaming opends the scalp pores and increases the capacity of the hair to absorb oil at its roots.
3. You can also take a spoon full of lemon juice. Mix it with two spoon full of vinegar and massage the mixture on the scalp. Wash your hair with an egg shampoo.
4. Oil hair well before going to bed. Next morning mix 1 tspn of limejuice with ½ tspn salt. Rub the mixture on the scalp with the peel of a lime turned inside out. Leave for 1 hour before shampooing.
5. Dandruff can be removed by massaging the hair for half an hour with curd which has been kept in the open for three days or with a few drops of lime juice mixed with alma juice every night before going to bed.
6. Take one part of almond oil, and pure sulphur in same quantity. Mix and add 'surgical spirit' in the quantity equal to the above two. Put four parts distilled water or rose water and rub on the scalp.
7. Mix one tspn of Fenugreek seed powder with an an egg. Apply the mixture and leave for ½ an hour before shampooing the hair. This works as a very good dandruff home remedy.
8. You can also prepare a homemade mixture of 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice with 100 grams witch hazel in 200ml of water and use it on washed hair. Applying the mixture several times as it is helpful in curing the problem of dandruff.
9. A herbal hair pack can be prepared at home by mixing henna powder, curd, ritha power together. Now apply the mixture on the head and keep it for atleast ½ an hour and afterwards wash off with water, after this wash your head with a herbal lime based shampoo for dandruff. Lime is good for curing dandruff aswell as it behaves as a good conditioner.
10. Massage your scalp with warm coconut or castor oil twice a week.
Face Cleansing Creams
Which cleansing cream you should use depends on your skin type and also on whether you want to use ready made face cleansers or you want to use home-made face cleansers. From the market you can purchase a face cleanser suited to your skin type; for instance if you have a dry skin, you must choose an: oil-based face cleansing lotion. For those of you, who favour natural products, I have found fresh milk a very effective skin cleanser.
Pour a small quantity of cleansing cream onto a cotton ball. Cleanse the lips and then the area around the eyes: begin gently with the eyelashes and then clean the lids, starting on the upper lid near the nose, work outwards with a circular movement and come back towards the nose under the eye.
Using another cotton ball, dipped in the face cleanser, clean the neck and the face. At first, it all seems rather complex, but after a couple of times you will master the steps involved in face cleansing and then the whole process of face cleansing will become automatic. It will then not take more than a couple of minutes. Finally, rinse thoroughly with warm water.
1/2 tablespoon bees-wax
1 tablespoon emulsifying wax
4 tablespoons baby oil
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons water
1/4 teaspoon borax (Boric powder)
1 tablespoon raw milk and a few drops of perfume.
Process of making Cleansing Cream: Take bees-wax, emulsifying wax, baby oil and coconut oil in a small china bowl and melt it on a medium heat. Heat water and boric powder in another bowl and mix it well. Add raw milk to it. Now remove both the bowls from the flame, mix the contents together and keep stirring till it gets cold. At the time of stirring add a few drops of scent to it. The resultant thick paste is ready for use as a cream.